Become a Member
Join or Renew Today!
Purchasing a Membership at the Newark Arts Alliance is a great way to support the local arts in your community. The NAA encourages creativity at all stages of development, from art classes for children to display opportunities for emerging and professional artists. Membership fees are one way to help make sure we can continue to open our doors six days a week!
You don’t NEED to be an artist to join—you just need to LOVE ART!
Becoming a Member doesn’t just benefit us. There are perks for you, too!
- Email news about upcoming exhibitions, classes, and events
- Lower prices for our classes
- Discounts at local participating businesses (click here for list!)
- A warm, fuzzy feeling
And for artists, you also enjoy these privileges:
- Guaranteed to have your work on display in the Gallery Shop
- Lower submission fees for exhibitions
- Greater commission on sold artwork
Our mission: To provide the citizens of greater Newark with the opportunity to explore and display their creativity, as well as to participate in cultural events that build community.
Help support our mission. Join today!
The Newark Arts Alliance is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All membership fees and donations are fully tax-deductible.
- Student (for ages 17 and under, and for students with valid college ID): $20
- Individual (for ages 18 and above): $30
- Family (includes all members of household at a single address): $50
- Organization/Business: $50
To Join or Renew: Use the online form below, or click here to download a form that you can print, fill out, and send by mail.
Regarding Renewals: New and Renewing Members can both use the online form below. If you are renewing and your previous Membership has not expired, we will begin your new Membership period at the end of your old Membership period.